ISO 9001 : 2015
Benefits of ISO 9001 to your Business :
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is recognised worldwide and your customers will understand the benefits of working with companies that are ISO 9001 certified. In fact, some of your customers will only do business with certified companies because it gives them assurance that you management systems are constantly assessed and approved.
Achieving the ISO 9001 standard is not about establishing a set of procedures that are complicated and difficult to manage. The aim is to provide a workable management system that is suitable for your organisation. With the right support and the knowledge of your employees, you will end up with a system that will improve all areas of your organisation.
Implementing an effective and robust ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) will help you to focus on the important areas of your business and improve efficiency. The management processes that are established throughout your business will provide a sound foundation, leading to increased productivity and profit. This in turn will improve your customer acquisition and retention.
Some of the main benefits of ISO 9001 certification include:
- *Suitable for both small and large organisations
- *Better internal management
- *Less wastage
- *Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
- *Improved customer retention and acquisition
- *Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- *Globally recognised standard
- *Compatible with other ISO standards .
Who takes ISO 9001 Certification ?
Your clients are constantly open to better quality. It doesn’t make a difference to what extent they have been faithful to you, if a contender jumps up and offers them more worth, they will be glad to change base. Who wouldn’t? Toward the day’s end, customers need to realize they are purchasing the best item at the cost.
Organizations in specific enterprises that get ISO 9001 Certification create an impression to their clients about their duty to conveying quality on a predictable premise.
ISO 9001 is relevant to individuals, administrations, training, facilities, equipment, with open doors for development in these zones. QMS Certification Services recognizes seven ventures that need ISO 9001 Certification to stay competitive:
- Technology administrations
- Hotels and cordiality
- Community administrations
ISO 14001 : 2015
Benefits of ISO 14001
It is becoming more and more important to demonstrate that organisations are thinking about their environmental impact and putting in place systems that will not only benefit the environment but will also reduce costs and improve efficiency within the organisation.
The benefits of showing conformance to the ISO 14001 standard are numerous:
- Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- Management of environmental risks
- Compliance with individual countries environmental regulations
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
- Can reduce insurance cover costs
- Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
Having a well-defined Energy Management System (EMS) framework will provide your organisation with a systematic approach to compliance. In some cases regulatory bodies are more flexible with companies with performance and public accountability records.
In addition, Officials from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) have indicated that certification may lead to a reduction in the number of inspections required for obtaining permits. In unique circumstances, the EPA has reduced fines on the condition that financial resources are put into better practices, including compliance to ISO 14001.
Through the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), ISO 14001 is expected to become a prerequisite for doing business worldwide. Experts say that it is the market forces, which will drive acceptance of the new global environmental standards.
ISO 14001 is also compatible with other management standards such as ISO 9001, OHSAS18001and ISO 27001.
ISO 45001 : 2018
What is ISO 45001: 2018 ?
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
Benefits of using OHSMS
ISO 45001 based Occupational , health and safety management system will help any organization to improve its OH&S performance by:
- Implementing the OHS-MS policy and the ISO 45001 objectives on the basis of the policy .
- Implementing the systematic process of identifying the context of the organization by taking the risk and opportunities and the legal requirements into considerations.
- Determining the hazards and OHS-MS risks associated with its activities and identifying the risks and hazards involved in the occupation and minimizing the hazards or putting the control on the potential effects.
- ISO 45001 Certification helps in evaluation of the OHS-MS performance and identifying the improvement in it through taking the appropriate actions.
- Encourages workers to take active roles in the OHS-MS issues.
ISO 27001 : 2013
What is ISO 27001 : 2013?
ISO/IEC 27001 : 2013
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
When it comes to keeping information assets secure, organizations can rely on the ISO/IEC 27000 family.
ISO/IEC 27001 is widely known, providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS), though there are more than a dozen standards in the ISO/IEC 27000 family. Using them enables organizations of any kind to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
ISO/IEC 27001 specifies a management system that is intended to bring information security under management control and gives specific requirements. Organizations that meet the requirements may be certified by an accredited certification body following successful completion of an audit.
Accomplishing certify ISO 27001 Certification shows that your organization is devoted to following the accepted procedures of data security. Furthermore, ISO 27001 Certification gives you a specialist assessment of whether your association’s data is satisfactorily ensured.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
Securing your association’s data is basic for the effective administration and smooth activity of your association. Accomplishing ISO 27001 will help your association in overseeing and ensuring your significant information and data resources.
By accomplishing certification to ISO 27001 Certification your association will have the option to receive various and steady rewards including:
- Keeps confidential data secure
- Gives clients and partners trust by the way you oversee chance
- Takes into consideration secure trade of data
- Causes you to agree to different guidelines (for example SOX)
- Furnish you with an upper hand
- Upgraded consumer loyalty that improves customer maintenance
- Consistency in the conveyance of your administration or item
- Oversees and limits chance introduction
- Constructs a culture of security
- Secures the organization, resources, investors and executives
ISO 20000 - 01 : 2011
What is ISO 20000 – 01 : 2011?
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 ( Revised to 2018 )
Information technology — Service management — Part 1: Service management system requirements .
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
an organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
an organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements;
a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services;
a service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS;
an assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider’s SMS to the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
ISO 22301 : 2012
What is ISO 22301 : 2012 ?
ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM). It provides a practical framework for setting up and managing an effective business continuity management system. That aims to safeguard an organization from a wide range of potential threats and disruptions.
The ISO 22301 business continuity standard has been designed to assist companies in the implementation of a business continuity management system (BCMS), which is appropriate to its needs and meets its stakeholders’ requirements. The ISO 22301 standard understands that an organisations BCM needs are shaped by the following: its size and structure, its stakeholders, and regulatory, industry and organisational factors.
ISO 22301 is based on the ‘Plan, Do’ Check, ‘Act’ concept which is internationally recognised as a quality framework to follow.
Benefits of ISO 22301
- Flexibility during disruptions: During a localised or international disasters and disruptions, your organisation will have a devised business continuity plan in place which will aid you in quickly restoring your organisations normal services.
- Competitive advantage: By certifying to ISO 22301 you can ensure client confidence and gain new business opportunities. ISO 22301 is an internationally recognised business continuity standard which instils for potential clients.
- Organisational improvement : ISO 22301 BCM Certification provides you with a clear understanding of your entire organisation which can provide you with new opportunities for improvement.
- Continuous internal improvement via audits; As part of the certification process you will participate in regular audits which ensure your management system is up to date.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Demonstrate that you meet the regional legal and regulatory requirements of the region to all of your stakeholders
- Cost savings: Your organisation may be able to reduce the cost of internal and external BCM audits, and to improve financial performance and reduce business disruption insurance premiums.
- Maintain Optimum Client Delivery levels : A BCMS framework supports strengthened management processes which allow you to supply an agreed level of critical services and products within a specified time frame after disruption to your clients.
- Strengthen your internal Management : A BCMS provides proven management capability during times of disruption.
- Reputational Management: Certification to ISO 22301 strengthens your commitment to providing a premium level of services to you stakeholders, even during adverse conditions.
- Maximise internal quality and efficiency to ensure minimum disruptions to the services you offer during an organizational disturbance.
What is ISO 22000 ?
What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place. This provides customer confidence in the product. This is becoming more and more important as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers to be safe.
Benefit of ISO 22000 Certification:
- ISO 22000 helps Organisation to provide safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000 is a Scientific Approach
- Make food safety responsibility of Food Chain parties.
- Competitive edge
- ISO 22000 Help Business, Government & Society.
- Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2008: Roadmap and plan for ISO 22000 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the FSMS (ISO 22000:2005) Certification.
- Identify the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 to your organisation.
- Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
- Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
- Identify GAP Analysis.
- Make Implementation Plan.
- Design, implement, aware about the Policy, Manual & SOP.
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
- Once developed, internal audits & Third party audit are needed to ensure the system keeps working.
What is ISO 10015 ?
ISO 10015 Quality Training Standard
Quality management — Guidelines for competence management and people development.
ISO 10015 provides guidance to enable an organisation to identify and analyze training needs and to design training provision, evaluating outcomes and monitoring and improving the process to achieve its objectives.
Gives guidelines for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and improve systems for competence management and people development to positively affect outcomes related to the conformity of products and services and the needs and expectations of relevant interested parties.
This ISO Certification is applicable to all organizations regardless of their type or size. It does not add to, change or otherwise modify requirements for the ISO 9000 family or any other standards.
Benefits for the following Departments :
Companies / Departments :
- Management of human resources ,
- Quality management and quality assurance
BS EN 15713 Certification
What is BS EN 15713 Certification ?
BS EN 15713 is a European Standard that gives businesses a framework to manage and control the destruction of any confidential material destruction they hold, ensuring that it is disposed of securely and safely.
Benefits of BS EN 15713
- Here are some benefits of using the BS EN 15713 framework:
- Ensure compliance – With the correct controls in place, you can lessen the chance of fines from data protection regulators for a breach in legal obligations
- Reduce business risk – Industry standard guidelines mean that you can be confident that confidential information is disposed of securely, reducing the risk to your reputation from confidential data leaks
- Positive environmental impact – The guidelines direct certified businesses to recycle where possible, helping you to satisfy your organisation’s social responsibilities
- Enhanced reputation – Provide reassurance to your customers that you are committed to confidentiality by following a specific and specialised process for handling confidential information
- Win more business – An improved business reputation and increased customer satisfaction will contribute to increased contract and tender opportunities.
- Support customers – Provide your customers with the guidance they need to produce a formal policy of document disposal, reducing the risk of damage to their reputation
ISO 13485 Certification
What is ISO 13485 Certification ?
The ISO 13485 certification is a proof of Quality Management System compliance to the standard for
“ISO 13485 Certified” means an organization has implemented an ISO 13485 Quality Management System and has successfully met all of the requirements in ISO 13485. ISO 13485 evaluates whether your Quality Management System is appropriate and effective while emphasizing the safety and efficacy of medical devices.
Benefits of ISO 13485 Certification :
EN ISO 13485 certification by the LLOYDS AMERICAN CERTIFICATION allows you to:
- Expand market Access (Increase device sales by accessing more markets.)
- Meet Regulatory Requirements
- Brand Equity: Demonstrate that medical devices are produced safely & Communicate your high standards of quality
- Gain a competitive edge
ISO 13485 certification also help organization in :
- Reducing operating costs
- Establishing business credentials
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Entering in global markets
- Ensuring Legal compliance
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Improving risk management
ISO 23907 : 2012 Certification
What is ISO 23907 : 2012 Certification ?
Sharps injury protection — Requirements and test methods — Sharps containers
ISO 23907:2012 specifies requirements for single-use sharps containers intended to hold potentially hazardous sharps medical waste with or without sharps protection features, e.g. scalpel blades, trocars, hypodermic needles and syringes.
It is applicable to sharps containers that are supplied complete by the manufacturer and those that are supplied as components intended to be assembled by the user.
Single-use sharps containers are designed for the containment and disposal of sharps such as scalpel blades, trocars, hypodermic needles and syringes. They are supplied in a wide range of sizes and can be manufactured from a variety of materials. This International Standard does not specify the size range of the containers or the materials selected to manufacture the containers.
Sharps containers can be either single-use or reusable. This International Standard covers single-use sharps containers. The test methods included in this International Standard might be applicable when developing a reusable sharp container standard.
This International Standard includes informative annexes with rationales on several subjects, which have undergone profound debate in ISO/TC 84. These rationales have been elaborated to provide further explanation on the present requirements. In future editions of this International Standard, these rationales will also clarify the justification of the current requirements.
National regulations exist in some countries; their requirements might supersede or complement this International Standard.
ISO 14971 Certification
What is ISO 14971 Certification ?
Medical devices — Application of risk management to medical devices and can be an integral part of a quality management system.
ISO 14971 is Standard which specifies terminology, principles and a process for risk management of medical devices, including software as a medical device and in vitro diagnostic medical devices. The process described in this document intends to assist manufacturers of medical devices to identify the hazards associated with the medical device, to estimate and evaluate the associated risks, to control these risks, and to monitor the effectiveness of the controls.
The requirements of this document are applicable to all phases of the life cycle of a medical device. The process described in this document applies to risks associated with a medical device, such as risks related to biocompatibility, data and systems security, electricity, moving parts, radiation, and usability.
The process described in this document can also be applied to products that are not necessarily medical devices in some jurisdictions and can also be used by others involved in the medical device life cycle.
This ISO 14971 does not apply to:
- decisions on the use of a medical device in the context of any particular clinical procedure; or
- business risk management.
This ISO 14971 standard requires manufacturers to establish objective criteria for risk acceptability but does not specify acceptable risk levels.